Thursday, 7 June 2012

Sheer









Dress - Tunnel Vision
Jacket - Barbour
Shoes - Kimchi Blue
Hat - Wilfredfree

UGH it's so inconvenient, this rain. I mean, I'm trying to BLOG here!!! I almost didn't go outside because 1. it was way too gloomy outside and 2. I didn't want to ruin the camera that takes my photos, but then a magic break in the rain occurred and it was awesome. It just sucks that the rain will continue this whole week and most of next (basically until I get out of school) except for Saturday. Look forwards to a really waterlogged me.

On a better hand, this dresssss kills me. The colour and the flowy-ness of it and the fact that it's super sheer are just the besssst. I wore this to Wicked on Saturday (sans the hat; I just put that on because I got cold) and my slip kept awkwardly riding up whilst I was sitting down in the theatre because LESSON: skin-tight dresses don't like to stay down when you're not wearing tights under them. BUT IT WAS A DARK THEATRE so whatever. I got by.

Hey and guess what: eleven more days until I leave London. And then I'll travel about BC, the US, Ontario, and then DUN DUN DUN it'll be time for me to don my kilt-inclusive uniform and leave my sheer dresses behind (at least during school hours). Be excited.

6 comments:

  1. Loving the dark lips with this delicate light lace dress! Loving the alley way shots too!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
    Julie Nolan Astrological Jewelry Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dress - of COURSE its from TV. their shit rocks! and i love it. you look super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style! that maxi dress is gorgeous!

    following your lovely blog~

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's been raining like crazy here too. cats, dogs, tree branches, everything has been falling from the sky with a big wet swamp growing on the ground.

    you've managed to take photos in the rain! I am proud of you! I've always had great difficulty with the rain shots, but you do it brilliantly.

    That dress is so delicate and pretty.

    Have a wonderful day. Fingers crossed for Sunshine!

    sending you happy spells

    amyflyingakite.com
    ✿◕‿◕✿

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with that dress, nice combination with the hat and jacket.


    //rachel

    ReplyDelete